Liability Insurance for Dance Instructors
We cover all forms of Dance
As a benefit to our members, the Hands On Trade Association provides professional and general liability insurance for dance instructors, teachers and students. Our professional and general liability insurance policy covers “malpractice” and “slip-and-fall” claims wherever you work. Class size does not matter with our plan, our policy has you covered no matter how many students or clients that you are instructing at one time. Our plan is as portable as your practice and is specifically designed to meet the needs of U.S. based dance instructors directly supervising an individual or group engaged in dance activities. Our benefits package contains a free website, web hosting and other business tools.
- Instructors based outside of the U.S.
- Instructors under the age of 18
- Instructors’ employment as an employee or non-exempt employee of a school, university or college
For more details:
- View all the Professions that we cover.
- Check out information about our price and coverage.
- Learn more about our Benefits Package.