Cosmetology Insurance for Hair Stylists, Hair Dressers & Beauty Professionals who are Independent Contractors
Hands On Trade provides Professional and General Liability Insurance for independent cosmetologists and salon and spa professionals covering “malpractice” and “slip-and-fall” claims. We provide membership benefits for independent contractors who are booth renters, chair renters and independent professionals for $145.00 per year.
Apply Online and receive an Email Confirmation with a link to your insurance and benefits.
Liability Insurance & Benefits
- Insurance that covers you anywhere you work, even if you work in multiple locations.
- $2 million coverage / $3 million annual aggregate
- No Deductible with any type of claims.
- We offer product liability coverage.
- Multiple Professions covered with One Policy.
"Over the years, I have directed my independent stylists to Hands On Trade for their insurance needs. They are fast, dependable and have professional customer service. I would recommend them to anyone."
~Christine, Salon Owner, CA
|Hair Stylists||Makeup Artists||Manicurists|
|Hair Dressers||Skin Care Professionals||Beauty Specialists|
A general cosmetologist is proficient in all forms of beauty care or may specialize in hair treatments, facials, skin or nail treatments. These include but are not limited to manicures, pedicures, applications of artificial nails, makeup, special occasion styling, wet and thermal styling, shampooing, cosmetic application, body hair removal, chemical hair relaxers or straighteners, permanent waves, coloring and highlighting, and extensions or wig treatments.
***We are able to cover whatever procedures your license allows you to perform in your state or locale, EXCEPT for the Main Exclusions.
Exclusions include but not limited to:
- Permanent Makeup and Tattooing
- Human Structural Manipulations
- The dying, coloring, perming, or tinting of eyelashes
- Body Piercing of any type
- Medical Esthetician procedures
- Ear Candling
- Sexual Abuse
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Transmission of Communicable Diseases
Click to learn more about: