Liabilty Insurance for Esthetics, Makeup, Beauty & Skin Care
Independent Contractors and Booth Renters
We provide Professional (malpractice) & General Liability (slip-and-fall) insurance coverage and for Estheticians, Make up Artists, Cosmetologists and Skin Care professionals for $145.00 per year.
We provide liability insurance specifically for independent contractors, booth or chair renters. Apply online and receive an Email Confirmation that includes your certificate of insurance.
Liability Insurance Coverage:
- Coverage that travels with you anywhere you go to work, even if you work in multiple locations.
- $2 million coverage / $3 million annual aggregate
- No Deductible with any type of claims.
- We offer product liability coverage.
- Multiple Professions covered with One Policy.
Beauty Services and Professions Covered:
We can cover whatever procedures your license allows you to perform in your state or locale.
- Estheticians (Non Medical)
- Skin care professionals
- Spa technicians
- Makeup artists
- Skin care
- Skin peels
- Micro-current toning
- Laser Hair Removal
- Microdermabrasion and more
- *Now covering MicroBlading. You must be licensed/certified in your state.*
Exclusions include but not limited to:
- Permanent Makeup and Tattooing
- Human Structural Manipulations
- Body Piercing of any type
- Medical Esthetician procedures
- Ear Candling
- Sexual Abuse
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Transmission of Communicable Diseases
An esthetician provides skin treatments to the face and body in order to enhance a client’s personal appearance. They provide facials, full body treatments, neck and head massages, non medical skin care and the application of makeup. They can also provide skin peels, micro-current toning, microderm abrasion and removal of hair through waxing. They are also known as aestheticians, skin care therapists, skin care specialists, spa technicians, skin care technicians, or makeup artists.
Click to learn more about: